Monday, May 16, 2011

A few of my 'new' favorite things...

So, here are a few things that I've discovered recently that make me smile a little:)...




These sweet invitations are the ones we are using for the family shower my aunt is throwing me. You can buy the digital format from http://www.etsy.com/shop/KelliMaree?ref=seller_info. I love using this method of invitations. There are SO many cute ones on Etsy and it's definitely cheaper when you have several to buy because you can order them like prints from Walmart or Shutterfly.







PINK FLAMINGOS! loving them. I have bought a couple of outfits with them on it for Kathleen. Even a little swimsuit. Hoping to have a 2 year old pink flamingo party this summer:) Planning on smocking these sweet little things on an aqua colored dress. Also, I guess you could count aqua/turquoise as one of my new favorite colors...I can't get enough!






These little beauties are my latest Etsy purchase from a great shop I just discovered called Posh Patina...http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoshPatina?ref=seller_info. She has some of the cutest pieces ranging from $5-$10. you can't beat that! right now, you can use the code SPRINGFEVER for 10% off.









Holy moly, this is by far my favorite! San Pellegrino Aranciata..YUMMO!! my best friend Jaime and her mom served these at the diaper shower they had for me a couple of weeks ago. It was so cold and refreshing. It's like a orange soda kinda thing. don't really know how to explain it but that it's GOOD! I am craving it RIGHT THIS SECOND! Gonna have to make my way to a Publix soon to get some:)


so, there you have it. just a few things that I'm lovin right now:)


No comments:

Post a Comment